Sunday, March 3, 2013

Our Journey

I have been MIA on this blog for a while, hoping to bring good news every month for the past year. Me and Chris have been trying to get pregnant for about a year now. At first we had been playing it off to people that we weren't trying- so it could be a surprise. Then after about the 8th month mark we finally started telling family that we had been trying, with no results (mainly because the grandparents were getting anxious for grand kids- thinking we weren't interested
in having them). I then went to the doctor with a good friend to ask the doctor for what needs to be the next steps. She basically informed me to keep trying, get a few tests done, have Chris tested, and come back in a few months. I then proceeded to get a few tests done to check my hormones and egg levels. My hormones were fine, but my egg levels were a little low. As the next month passed and still not pregnant, Chris then went in for testing. Good news is his test results came back good.  As we are approaching our 1 year mark for trying to get pregnant, I will be making my way back to the doctor for further testing and hopefully some type of help. It's crazy how when you want
to have a baby how everyone around you gets pregnant- especially the ones who aren't trying or don't want to get pregnant. Or those who try to help with words of encouragement on what to try. It gets heart breaking every month. I am thankful that I have an extremely supportive husband that is on the same page as me. I have also been blessed with a promotion in my job, that will
hopefully take stress off my plate. We are both continuing to have high hopes every month. I'm hoping to get more answers or help soon. I never anticipated it to be this hard to create a little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment