Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wedding Shower/Anniversary

Today we celebrated one of my best friends engagement with a Bridal Shower. This was hosted by the Brides family. Here is a picture of the Bridesmaids, (Bride in the center), minus one Bridesmaid out of town. This Bride will be the last of my friends to be married - we'll all be in the Married Club now!!! I also had my hair colored beforehand, and attempted the blond look today (2nd from the left)....the Hubs has been requesting this for a while, so I thought I would try it for the summer.


Here are pictures from me and my Hubs Anniversary Dinner, (unfortunately these were the only photos I was able to get out of him - but he was awfully handsome in them, so I'm good). Plus - you might notice that the dress I'm wearing is the same dress I wore for our Wedding Rehearsal Dinner. Great news, I can still fit into it after 2 years of marriage!!! Wahoo!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment