Friday, April 6, 2012

Anniversary





Well - me and my Hunny have been married for 2 years this month. I am so happy where life has taken us and where we have come from 2 years ago. We've learned one anothers likes, dislikes, loves, stressors, comforts, humors, and emotions so much better. We've learned to always be for one another and support the others hopes and dreams. One of my favorite things are the pet names we have given one another. All though silly - always full of endearment he will call me either, "Booboo, Little Bear, Poo Poo, or Kel". So sweet and always makes me melt.



The first picture above is my absolute FAVORITE picture of my husband. As a favor to me, I requested that our wedding photographer to a picture of Chris the moment he sees me in my wedding gown. It alwasy makes me feel special seeing his face in this picture.







For this weekend, he is taking me to one of my favorite restaurants, (Maggianos). Then for the year ahead of us, we are planning on getting a 2 person kayak, (we live near a very large river), and are taking a trip to New York in December, (but details are still in the making).










No comments:

Post a Comment