Saturday, March 9, 2013

Next Step

As I have decided to make our next step- I headed to my ob/gyn for not only my annual (that's 4 months overdue), but to also see what she recommended for me in the conception category. As my papa bear has been to the Dr and confirmed he's good, I am now back to me. During my exam she stated that she is starting to raise an eyebrow to the time it is taking to conceive. Due to the timeframe, papa bear's test results, and my low AMH (egg count reserve), I have now been referred to a Fertility endocrinologist. After a few days of being very weepy around the house from the realization of where i am at now, (1- that its definitely me due to papa bears test results being good & 2- my Dr is raising an eyebrow)  that this could get serious. My sweet papa bear has decided this is the month we will give it our all. So from the very beginning till the end of this cycle we are putting 110% into each other. There have been a few ups and downs for us, but even in our stress- I can see how much he does love me. He gets frustrated, but wants to make me happy all the time; I am lucky! In all of this I have also interviewed and received a promotion at my work. I am now an Account Manager! Although there will be the stress of learning a new job, it will hopefully be less stressful than my current job overall- A.K.A: better baby making job. 
So as I am waiting this month out in hopes to avoid the fertility endocronologist, I am on count down for two more weeks. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment