Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter

It has come to this time of year when we can celebrate what we are are all truly here for. I am thankful God has given me another year to celebrate his Love! Even though I am in the industry that is working on Good Friday (financial industry), being with family over the weekend will be nice.
We are celebrating my brother in laws birthday Saturday with his dad (the last of the March Madness Birthdays).
Then Sunday we will be going to Ihop for breakfast with my family, then church with them. After that- Easter lunch and my brother in laws birthday with his mom.
Fun weekend ahead.
Oh yea, and I will be officially training for the peachtree road race after this weekend. I told myself that after I read all 3 Fifty Shades of Grey books on my elliptical, that I would take the training outside. So hopefully these 30 degree temps in Georgia at the end of March are OVER! I am such a cold wimp!

Oh yea, the last pic is me and my sis like 23 years ago- good times...



No comments:

Post a Comment