Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Red zone

Today is our last day being in the red zone for this month for trying to get pregnant. I find myself having mixed emotions this month (it could be the clomid talking). Yesterday I decided to plan a get-a-way for me and the Hubs. If we don't get pregnant, I'm surprising him with an overnight trip downtown. We both work a mile from one another, and my building is directly over a Marta station. I thought the Georgia Terrace would be beautiful to stay in. They have a date night package: dinner and two movie tickets. Since the Marta stops near the Terrace and Atlantic station, there's no need for cars! They also have an indoor pool and gym as well. He's gonna love it! However, if we do get pregnant, his present will be just that (I'm trying to give myself happy incentives through the tough months).
It can be very depressing, especially when I feel no hope halfway through the month. Getting pregnant seems so easy for some-I just don't understand. However, at this point, I tend to not expect it so my hopes don't get put down any ore than they already are. Ah, the life of bein an adult and the things we never thought we'd have to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment