Sunday, June 2, 2013

10 weeks

How far along: 10 weeks
Total weight gain: 0 ( lost weight and gained it back to net 0)
Any Stretch marks: none yet- I lather 2 times a day with Jergens cocoa butter and drink lots of water.
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but can only wear my fat pants
Anything missed from 10 weeks ago? Being able to eat anything at anytime, my 2 diet cokes a day.
Food aversions: the only food that I have been able to eat this week: bagels, fruit, Shane's lemon pepper wings, Jason's deli salad bar, strawberry yogurt, and gold fish crackers.
Baby movement: I've read this week the baby will start to move about-but I doubt I will feel this for a long time.
Items that make you queasy: pretty much if I have a strong craving, once it's satisfied, it then makes me sick. Ex: nachos. Wanted them so badly then I started gagging halfway into my plate. Also- almost everything I enjoyed before, turns me off now: pizza, Mexican, beef...
Any signs of showing: not yet, I just look like I've gained a few pounds in my tummy.
Prediction of baby's gender: have no clue, all the old wives tales are split down the middle.
Mostly happy or moody: mostly happy, the Hubs says I'm actually less snappy pregnant!
What are you looking forward to: getting out of the 1st trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment