Friday, June 17, 2011

Power Questions

Here we go!
What is that thing that no one, not even your partner, your mother or your best friend, knows about you? I dont keep ANY secrets.

What would make you feel embarrassed in public?
If I passed gas in front of a group of people.

What do you think is your biggest flaw? What have you done about it? When I get frusterated - I completely give up on it alltogether. I am learning to take a step back and take small steps.

What is your biggest strength? How did you develop it? To truly care for people. Having God, a great mother and great grandmother.

What do you have to put up with in your life? How long have you been tolerating it? Traffic. 5 days a week for 3 years.

If you could change your name, what would your new name be? Something vintage - maybe Penelope.

If you could change your appearance, how would you decide to look? I would change my hair and my boobs.

What color dominates your wardrobe? How do you feel when you wear that color? Why? RED. I feel sexy and powerful. I want someone to notice that I've walked into the room!

Which song do you sing only when you’re alone? What memory does it bring back? I sing a lot of Country music when Im alone - reminds me of being a teenager.

Whom do you secretly envy? Why? Skinny/toned girls. Because I always want to have a better body.

What do you really want? But really… A wonderful family of my own

What is the way you often sabotage yourself? I sometimes give to much of myself - which takes away from me.

Who would you like to please the most? God, my husband, and my family

What do you think a stranger’s first impression of you would be? I have a soft personality

What recurring dream do you have? What do you think is the message your subconscious is sending you through that dream? My grandparents and how they use to be, (their both ill).

What would you try now if you were sure you wouldn’t fail? Become a Doctor or a Professional Athlete

What was that thing you never tried because you were afraid of failure? Going further in school

What was your greatest disappointment in life? I dont have any

As a kid, what did you dream of becoming when you grew up? A Veterinarian

What are you really good at? Listening

What can you do better? EVERYTHING

What worries you the most when you think about your future? My family not being happy.

What really sucks in your life? Who has the power to change it? Nothing

What is your life really about? What is your purpose in life? To serve God and love others around me

What fear could wake you in the middle of the night? Loud noises

What joy could wake you in the middle of the night? Not really sure

What are you grateful for? Everything - particularly my husband and family

What time of the day do you feel the most energetic? And what do you usually do in those moments? Right when I get home from work - run!!

If you knew you had only one week to live, how and with whom would you spend it? I would travel with my husband and family.

Why do you think your most favorite film touches you so deeply? The Notebook - because its Romance and I want to be loved like in the movie/and it reminds me of my gparents.

If you could be a fictional character from a movie or a novel, who would you want to be? Why?
What are you really bad at? Hadasseha from Francine Rivers Novel - She is admired for her heart and faith.

Who would you like to forgive and forget? A person who had hurt me at one time.

Do you often hear your inner voice? What does it usually tell you? Yes - to serve God and others

When was the last time you cried without anyone seeing you? And why? A few weeks ago - pms

What do you want people you meet for the first time to think about you? I am a caring person.

What’s your most striking physical attribute? Do you like it? My legs - yes, I work hard for them

If you had the opportunity to go back in time and make a change, would you still want to have the same parents? Definitely! They are the best.

If you could go back in time and change things, how would you alter the last ten years? Change where I went to school and who I dated.

If you could get rid of one of your responsibilities today, what would that be? Working at my desk.

What is the biggest lie you tell yourself? I dont lie to myself

What do you think is missing in your life? Nothing right now

What do you think is the biggest injustice that was ever done to you? Being hurt by others

What type of person angers you the most? The one that is mean to you w/o reason

Who never fails to make you feel good about yourself? My Chris or my mother

If you could start all over again, what would you want to study? Being a Nurse for newborns

Which type of intelligence do you wish you had: kinetic, visual, interpersonal, linguistic or mathematical? interpersonal

What is your biggest pet peeve? being or having anything dirty in your clean bed

What was the one opportunity you always believed you’ve missed out on? Dont know

What do you like about yourself the most? Being able to connect with people

What do you regret the most? I dont regret anything

What is the most hurtful thing you’ve ever witnessed? Why did it affect you? People dying

What would you like most to be acknowledged for in your life? That I was a good wife, mother, sister, and daughter

What is the first thought that usually crosses your mind the second you open your eyes in the morning? I am blessed to have Chris

What is that thing about yourself you’re sick and tired of? Having a weakness for sweets.

Who really depends on you? Why? No body right now

What was the main factor that played a role in your biggest success? Connections to other people

What childhood memory sizzles your heart? Summer days as a girl

What was the most frustrating period in your creative life? College

Do you love yourself? I do

If you were your own coach, how would you guide yourself? Through prayer

www.lifeliteracylabs.com/personal-growth-life-skills/62-power-questions-you-should-ask-to-reconnect-with-yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment